Thursday, October 4, 2012

...just to give you a piece of the daily craziness

  Remember the post this morning where Gabe started drawing on his eyelids.  I hardly ever put on make-up so he must have watched me like once and it stuck in his head.  [Side story:  as a one year old Gabe was allowed to play with my nail polish.  It was fun working on colors and categorizing.  I stopped that when he turned 2 and could start opening them.]  Well Gabe was taking a nap(working off his sickness) so I let Sera have them.  Gabe must have heard the fun, because I come out of the bathroom to him saying "oh no, oh no."  Not good.  With some quick action (eye rinse routine) and then quick remover work on the cream carpet, this crisis has passed. 

Of course this gave Sera time to get into her own mischief.  The skunk even tried to hide in the Garden tub.  Time to get the hook and eye closer for the bedroom (only for nap and bedtime.)  This is why the playroom and the stairs have a gate!  Also why mommies use the bathroom with the door open!



No comments:

Post a Comment